ICL, International Clash League, is on its 5th season that starts on 12th of March 2018. ICL contains of two leagues:
Heavy League: 10vs10 TH11, but the amount of TH11 can be negotiable.
Original Clash League: 15vs15 wars with BD of 5-5-5 and is not negotiable.
Rules of ICL Season 5
– This is a fair play league. Any player/clan found out cheating may be kicked out of the league.
– No third-party-software is allowed
– Not allowing or using burner accounts
– Don’t share or accept bases from other teams in the league to get or give advantages in war
– Don’t visit or send spies to a clan competing in the league, or listed cooperation clan(s) during the season
– Admin reserve the right to gain entry to any ICL clan to follow up complaints of suspicious behaviour
– ICL will make every effort to enforce these rules, but because so many players have multiple accounts in different clans, all clan leaders/elders should be advised on proper protocol for accepting players into their respective clans during the season.
– Recordings of wars during the season are allowed but sportsmanship should be shown by the clan who wishes to record by telling the other team so they know if their bases will be showed in a recap or stream.
Account ban (time or season) or clan DQ. Stars and percentage gained by a player might be become null and void. The admins of ICL will make an investigation of every complaint and decide penalty from case to case.
– One Dip per war in Season 5. It will be only one dip for TH11 on a TH10. The dip can be done anytime during the war.
If a team dips against the rule the penalty is -3 stars and -3% per penalty. Same goes if a team dips lower than allowed. No TH11 on TH9 or TH10 on TH9!
– Scouting upwards, 9vs10/11 or 10vs11, is allowed.
From Monday the 12th of March the league matches begin. The team captains have contact and decides the prep and war time. Participating teams must be prepared to adjust, having the default two hour prep, starting at GMT 6 PM (CEST 8 PM) and matches starting at GMT 8 PM (CEST 10 PM). But it is up to the captains to decide date and time.
As long as the game is finished by Sunday night the same week it’s ok to start any day of the week. And then Monday the next week round 2 starts and so on.
If a team have to leave walk-over in a match the victory goes to the other team. In Original Clash League the victory will be 38 stars and 89% and the star difference will be +2. In Heavy League it will be 21 stars and 87%, the star difference will be +1.
TEAM LEAVES ICL
If a team decides to leave a league during the season, all results against the leaving team will be deleted if less than half of the season have been played. If half or more have been played, the WO-rule will come in play, for the rest of the season. Admins can, in extra ordinary cases, decide to delete the results even if the team leaves after half a season. For instance like a 35-20 result where the loosing team is clearly forfeiting.
The people/accounts who are in your team’s roster should be in some way associated with the team/clan-family or a cooperation for the participating in ICL. It’s ok to look for new members during the league, but don’t take advantage of a free roster and call in a top player for one war just because it’s going to be a tough match. Use common sense and remember that ICL is a fair play league.
–Points from wars are given according to the following rules:
– Won by war stars = +3 points
– Won by percentage but same amount of stars = 2 points
– Perfect draw in war stars and percentage = +1 point each per clan
– Lost by war stars = 0 points
– Lost by war percentage at a tie = 0 points
STRUCTURE OF A SEASON
Each team will face all the other teams once. This means that in a league with eight teams there will be seven wars during a period of seven weeks. After all rounds have been played the top 4 teams will face off in a playoff.
If there is more than 10 teams in the league we will make two divisions. For example if there is 16 teams in a league we will make 2 divisions with 8 teams in each. Top 4 in each division goes to play off. Team 4 meets team 1 and team 3 meets 2. The winner from those matches meet in a Division Final. The winners of the Division Final then meet in a Championship Final.
If two teams end the season with the same amount of points the final placement in the table will be decided by:
1) The team with the biggest + in star difference (sum of +stars and -stars).
2) Versus war result. The winning team in the versus match will be placed higher in the table.
3) If it was a perfect draw in the versus war the two teams will meet in a new match to decide who goes to playoff or which place to have in the playoff (1, 2, 3 or 4).
– Breakdown for Heavy league and Original Clash league is as followed:
Heavy League: 10vs10 TH11, but the amount of TH11 can be negotiable. 10vs10 is minimum. When you apply for this league write down if your clan wants 10vs10, 15vs15 or 20vs20 as default. Teams who can only manage 10vs10 can with this setup join the league. It doesn’t affect the scoreboard what BD you use in the war since ICL use star difference and total %, not total amount of stars. BD example: Team 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 wants 10vs10 as default. Team 7, 8 wants 15vs15 and team 9 and 10 wants 20vs20. When Team 8 and Team 3 meet they will use the 10vs10 set up. When team 7 and 10 meet there will be a 15vs15 war. It´s up to the Team Captains to decide but the clan with the lowest number of THs is the default BD. If a team get more people during the season they can use a higher amount of THs in one or more matches.
Original League: Teams can not change the BD in Original League because it can give teams different outcome in star difference. Its 15vs15 wars BD of 5-5-5.